Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Birds

A short time ago, a friend (or now I'm not sure) told me : " You French, if someone gives you a head of garlic, you could eat it all....,'' you must understand, because we eat snails and frogs... You know what ? They're very tasty...

One day, I was walking in the countryside, and I shot different birds (with my camera, I wasn't looking for my diner), and big surprise, I don't eat these birds.

Two possibilities ; the first, I haven't any garlic. The second I haven't a recipe for this type of bird. However if you have garlic or recipe, you can send them to me by e-mail (good luck with the garlic).

Another possibility exists, you can watch these birds like me, just for the pleasure of it, (but perhaps they are tasty... with garlic. I don't know.)

I will publish a specific post for these sea eagles. I love them, and without garlic...