Thursday, February 4, 2010

Homage

I want to introduce you to someone who is very important to me.

She made me who  I am. All my qualities come from her, and my flaws from... my self ! She had a wonderful sense of humor and loved teasing every body but especially me ! My passion for making funny faces comes from her. At home she loved to get a reaction from her parents by sticking her thumbs up her nose and putting out her tongue. She also taught me to eat fruit and sea food without my fingers ! She was desperately frustrated by my English. She loved western, thriller and romantic movies (nobody's perfect).

She passed away 15 years ago today, but ''her memory is my soul''.

Thank you mum, I miss you. I hope you like my pictures, and if you don't like them call me, and at the same time you can give me your secret recipe for the cabbage...